Why Our Weighted Blanket
Material We Chose
Our weighted blanket is made of Hypoallergenic glass beads, 100% cotton & Microfiber. These combinations are to provide a deep pressure weights yet to provide softness, making the experience extremely attractive.
- Every blanket comes with complimentary high quality duvet cover, allowing changing and washing
- The glass pellets are distributed with a 5cmx5cm size, greatly reduce noise of sliding and much more even weight distribution
- Invisible zipper to avoid any accidentally thread trapping and more neat looks.
- Both inner and covers are machine washable.
Introducing New Dimension
Our Weighted Blanket is now available in a new standard size:
152 x 190cm, (60” x 80”)
We launched this new dimension to fit into most single duvet cover in the market. So that our customers could use our blankets with their existing favorited duvet cover without buying a new piece.
Based on hundreds of our past clients feedback, a larger coverage produce a much better sleeping experience.
9 Simple Care Instructions
- Unzip and separate both the blanket cover and inner blanket.
- Pre-treat any stains. Soak weighted blanket into a mixture of mild dish soap and warm water.
- Hand washing and machine wash are the gentlest recommended care methods for a weighted blanket.
- Next, set the washer temperature to cold setting to avoid and fading or shrinkage.
- Set the wash cycle which easiest on fabric and fillers.
- Gently place both blanket and inner into washing machine
- Let’s your washing machine do it chores.
- Re-rinse, if desired. Considering those have sensitive skin or allergies issues. Indoor air drying for a weighted blanket.
- You can now use your weighted blanket when in fully dry by putting back new & clean blanket cover